Sunday, February 24, 2008

A New Direction

After sitting in stagnation for a few months, your humble co-narrator has decided to take a task upon himself in order to revive this journal to what it was originally meant to be. In comes a colleague of mine, Patrick Bukowski, to contribute as an active member of the Journal. And I am now beginning a rather lighthearted project in order to re-invigorate those creative juices by posting reviews of the things I use to escape - be them movies, books, or television.

My first order of business will be to organize my favorite twenty films of all time, in order of importance to myself. Then, one-by-one, I will post an analysis of each film in the chronological order my brain comes up with. Maybe, after that is completed, your humble co-narrator will have exorcized himself from inactivity and begin expounding upon that which really matters...none the least of which is whether Barack Obama is a once-in-a-livetime opportunity for this country to do something right.

For the meantime, I will let Mister Bukowski be the one to share his opinion on all those things that "really matter".

(Sarcasm is a learned trait.)

No comments: